1. Think Well
- Make positive life changes
- Get rid of road blocks!
- Why do you want to change?
- What is your wish list?
- Stop wishing and start doing!
- What are your barriers?
- “If you change nothing, nothing will change.” Spark People
2. Be Well
- ¨Take care of your power supply of life – your central nervous system!
- ¨What you see, hear, touch, smell, taste and think, all happen through your CNS.
- “The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease” Thomas Edison
3. Eat Well
- ¨Food is our fuel – use the best quality!
- Stay away from convenient, processed, packaged and food made with chemicals.
- Did You Know: The average person eats 3 ½ cups of sugar every week!
- “YOU are what YOU eat” – Are you processed or fresh?
4. Move Well
- What is the best way to work out?
- How long do I have to work out?
- How often do I have to work out?
- Increase lean muscle that will keep your body and mind well!
- Fitness can be fun – one size does not fit all.
- “Over 70% (7 out of 10 people) of American’s don’t exercise enough to MAINTAIN health.” CDC
- Children Fitness vs. Pet Fitness – Are you pets healthier than your family?
5. Breathe and Live Well
- Toxins are toxic to us.
- Toxins cause disease.
- What are Environmental Toxins?
- How about food-additives, preservatives, artificial flavors and colors, chemicals, pesticides, herbicides?
- What about air-toxic fumes, dust, pollen, perfumes, smoke, household sprays?
- Lastly, what about water-contaminated with chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, industrial pollution?